Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

Xzerter

Fenrir

I would have to say Fenrir for two reasons. 1. I personally believe Odin would win in fight against any of the others. 2. In Norse mythology Fenrir kills Odin, so therefore Fenrir is my choice.

Drizzt

I would say Odin since his whole mythology is based around a warrior culture, even though it does say that Fenrir will enevitably kill him while he kills Fenrir, kill each other at the same time.

Drizzt

Xzerter;5778 said:
I would have to say Fenrir for two reasons. 1. I personally believe Odin would win in fight against any of the others. 2. In Norse mythology Fenrir kills Odin, so therefore Fenrir is my choice.
Well Fenrir does kill Odin, but they die killing each other.

I voted Dionysus. There wouldn't even be a fight. Everyone involved would just get drunk and start having sex.

Who voted for Hel? She is pretty intimidating.

Talaria

I went with Hel. She is terrifying and a woman of great power. I wouldn't want her to unleash Nidhogg on me thats for sure.

Chimeranick

I'd go with Hel too. It's hard enough to win a fight with a normal woman but a half-zombie woman with a pet foul-mouthed dragon? No contest.

Nadai

Aphrodite would win; no one would want to fight her because she's too beautiful; she would just seduce the winner and therefore become the winner.