Seasons

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters

Nadai

Our local park is surrounded by trees. I took my kids today and it seemed like the ground was covered in a blanket of red, orange, brown, and yellow leaves. There were so many leaves that the basketball court had to be swept before anyone could play! It was so beautiful that it reminded my how much I love the fall. Perfect temperature-not too hot or cold, and beautiful to look at. Winter is still my favorite, but fall is a close second now.

Myrddin

I prefer the spring, because "...it's not too hot and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket." Okay, quote from Miss Congeniality but my point still stands. The summer brings out the blazing heat, and winter is always too cold for me. The air itself in the winter is usually freezing and I never want to be outside, plus the snow gets in your boots and melts making your feet uncomfortably cold and wet, and when I bundle up, I then get hot and have to take off a few layers which makes me cold, and I have to put them back on again... ugh! At least in summer, you can bea the heat by the going to the beach or aomething, but yopu can't always do that. Spring is in between and the temperature then is just right. Summer is better than winter, but still I prefer spring over summer. And spring over fall because it just always seems brighter in the spring somehow.

Nadai

I prefer the spring, because "...it's not too hot and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket." Okay, quote from Miss Congeniality but my point still stands. The summer brings out the blazing heat, and winter is always too cold for me. The air itself in the winter is usually freezing and I never want to be outside, plus the snow gets in your boots and melts making your feet uncomfortably cold and wet, and when I bundle up, I then get hot and have to take off a few layers which makes me cold, and I have to put them back on again... ugh! At least in summer, you can bea the heat by the going to the beach or aomething, but yopu can't always do that. Spring is in between and the temperature then is just right. Summer is better than winter, but still I prefer spring over summer. And spring over fall because it just always seems brighter in the spring somehow.
Spring is pretty; it's the bugs that I hate! It seems like Spring is when they're always at their worst. As far as winter goes-you can always take your clothes off if you get too hot, but during the summer you can only go with so few layers;)