Ghosts and telephones

Enertia

I was reading a few accounts, on people who thought they were contacted by spirits via a telephone. Usually, the spirit was a relative of the person. I believe in a lot of strange things, but I do not know what to think of this. What do you think of ghostly phone calls?

Isis

**You have seven days.**
LOL!

I don't really believe in ghosts, so I don't think dead relatives are trying to contact us via the telephone. What's odd is that particular myth seems to have died down as landlines have become less popular.

Enertia

Yea, I do not know many people who still have landlines. The people who say ghosts contacted them via phone, probably experienced prank callers or a hiccup in the phone line. If it was true, some believe that ghosts gather energy from electrical stuff. Maybe the spirit was gathering energy, and not actually trying to call anyone.

Toni

I have never heard of these ghostly phone calls. I have, however, heard of phone calls that save lives along the way. Someone gets a call right before a car crashes through their living room or something along those lines. I don't think these are coincidences.