*wrong-ness*

Nadai

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/14/courtney-stodden-is-back-on-facebook_n_1010778.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl4|sec1_lnk1|104558#s384978
I'd never heard about any of this until a moment ago.
I find everything about this situation wrong on so many levels! The fact that this girl married at the age of 16, to a 51 year old, no less, is only the tip of the iceberg!
We wonder what's wrong with the youth of today, I think we should start off by taking a look at parents. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to conceive.

jerri

I'm thinking their parents see big dollar signs in their idiot child's future. If you've seen them interviewed together you'd realize they probably figured she'd be safer with him then running the streets and ending up in a ditch somewhere.

Nadai

I suppose there's always that possibility. Possibly also they think that because of his five minutes of fame she could gather some for herself as well. Apparently she's getting a reality show from all of this.

Pegasis

Well, you may recall the old saying that "Reality is stranger than fiction". After seeing this item, it seems to hold true, I would say.