Who tans?

magickz

I gave up on tanning beds a while back and the sun in moderation is good. I am just wondering who else does this? What is your skin type? What lotion are you using? How long are you out for? Thanks!!

Myrddin

I don't burn very easily. Usually the first few weeks of spring I can get away with not wearing sunscreen, but come summer for sure I break it out just in case. I always use an spf of 30 then, oil free.

VidaDuerme

I burn in a bright pair of headlights. Damn you, Scottish ancestry. I gave up on sunscreen years ago, and I now just glare at the sun from under covered awnings until dusk. It's a hate filled relationship, but an amusing one to observe.

magickz

So far I have went out twice this week but I always get a little red before it tans over. The weather is weird this week and mostly overcast, sometimes the sun will play peekaboo so its kind of hard to work around my schedule and the insanity of the sun.

Nadai

I've been tanning the last few weeks. My sister goes out tanning every chance she gets, but I don't really see the usefulness. I like my shade of skin just fine, thank you.

Myrddin

Looks like I lied.:oops: I already got a little bit of a burn on my arm this time around. Ugh! It's like the moment I said it, my skin goes around and does the opposite.