Who is you favorite god or goddess?

fairywings

Who is your favorite God or Goddess? My favorite Goddess is Athena. She is the Goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.

Myrddin

my fave goddess is Artemis (Greek goddess of the hunt), fave god is Odin (Norse god of wisdom; the one-eyed god)
Also known as The Wanderer. My fave is Athena, at least in Greek myth, pretty much for the same reasons Fairywings described. Favourite god, I guess, is Apollo.

Isis

Goddess: Isis
God: Hermes
Why thank you, RLynn. ;)

My favorite goddess is also Athena. It's hard not to admire strength, wisdom, and courage. Marduk is a pretty cool god; I forgot all about him. I'd have to say Osiris is my favorite god though.

QuestionAsker

I would say it depends on the culture.
I like Loki from the northen mythology,
Anubis from the egiptians,
Ares and Hermes from the greeks.

Myrddin

Of the six original Olympians in Greek myth, Hestia, goddess of the hearth, is my favourite. Otherwise I like both her and Athena. (Hard to say who I like better.)

Nadai

Pluto has always been my favorite god. He is the god of wealth. I think people tend to forget about him down there in the underworld, but he's a pretty cool god in my opinion.
Gaea is my all time favorite, though. She is the mother of all creation.