Who inspires you?

Myrddin

From scientists to authors and entertainers, who do you look up to? Or do you find certain works inspiring -- painting, book, poem, song, etc.? Who do you quote?

Dianna

Albert Einstein, John Keets and Plato are all inspirations to me. One being a scientists, one a poet and the last a great philosopher. Between those three I never run out of quotes.

greekgoddess31

Strong women, whether famous or not, inspire me. People in general who give more of themselves than they receive from others also inspire me. I love to hear stories of people who have nothing yet give everything they do have to help others.

Myrddin

All good people to look up to. Dean Koontz is my inspiration. Nearly every book of his I have read, I come across at least one thing that is quote worthy. The books are fictioanl, of course, but still, amongst the narration, the guy makes some good points.

One of my inspirations is Edith Hamilton, the author the book Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes. This book is my very first book about mythology, also it awakens my curiosity towards mythology. This book is my very first eye-opener. \m/

fibi ducks

gerrald durrel - he wrote "my family and other animals" and lots of other books. he made his own zoo on one of the islands in the english channel. seems to much enjoy both humans and animals. makes me happy to think of him.

Nadai

I'm sure it will sound corney, but my mother is my greatest insperation. I have never met anyone stronger. I could write about how great she is forever:)