What profession?

Quentin Woolery

If you didn't do what you do now, what profession would you like to be in. I would love to be a vet and take care of animals. I actually investigated doing this but didn't go through with it.

WoodNymph

I would love to explore the prehistoric caves in France, tracking early man, figuring out how they managed to do so much with so little. Think how incredible it would have been, discovering or developing new hunting techniques, new ways to grow crops, learning about the seasons and the stars by watching them, rather than by reading about them in books.

Wotan

well I am in year 12 at the moment... so the more pressing issue is what i AM gonna do :/ I am thinking about Archeology, then I can carry a whip around, either that or Fetish stripper, coz then I can carry... a whip...around

greekgoddess31

I would love to be a photographer. I love taking pictures of the different areas of the world and seeing not only how they differ but how they are the same. Landscapes, architecture and people of differing backgrounds fascinate me.

Nadai

Forensic Chemistry. I majored in it my freshman year of college and it was so much fun. I was surprised to see how easy it was for me because a lot of people I knew tried it out and said it was too difficult. Unfortunately I transfered schools my sophomore year and the school I went to didn't have Forensics so I majored in Anthropology. Though I love Anthro, I still miss the CSIs.

Willowtree

I've always wanted to be an artist. I do some painting but I am not of the caliber to be a great artist and I've never been trained. I love to mess around with paints though.

Myrddin

I love artistry myself, but it takes me too long to complete a painting. Plus I get frustrated if it doesn't turn out the way I want it to. I have a portrait in progress that's been sitting untouched for over a year already.

My other dream job is writing works of fiction, but I have the same problem as I do with the painting in that it takes me too long to finish a book, with an exception in short stories... sometimes. Still working towards that goal, though.

Helga

RLLynn your photo is fabulous! Thank you for sharing! Seems like you already do have a gift for photography. You really captured the moment - you can just hear the water from the mill. Can only image what the same photo would look like in the Fall with a collage of colors! Just beautiful! Everyone here is so talented.