What inspired you to pick your username?

Myrddin

I wouldn't say that's weird. Spiders can be interesting creatures. I love the story of Athene and Arachne in Greek mythology.

I am obsessed with Arthurian legend and, though there are a number of characters I like in the entwining stories, Merlin is one of my favourites. I like the old and wise wizard, so easily comparable to Professor Dumbledore in Harry Potter. Since I like the older versions of the names, I decided to go with Myrddin. I suppose technically I could have gone with Once_andFutureKing. But I only thought of that now.

fibi ducks

Well I lıke ducks as anımals. ı lıke them for theır socıal habıts, but ı do also eat them now and then.
Also, ı made up fake names for some of the companıes that ask for detaıls ın order to profıle ındıvıdual consumptıon (ı2d rather they
dıdn't). and ı lıked the name "ducks". ı guess ıts a bıt camp ın a way, ı hadn2t thought about that but don2t mınd.

VidaDuerme

Horrible, life consuming insomnia. Roughly translates to 'sleeping life'. Inspired from a phrase I use almost constantly to describe it, "Ella es como las brujas, que duerme con los ojos abiertos."
Translated: "She is like the witches, and sleeps with her eyes open."

Nadai

I started writing a graphic novel...my main character's name was Nadai...I made it up as far as I can remember and just think it sounds really cool.