What do you make of this (dreams)

Diana

My dad informed me today that last night while my mom was sleeping she was talking fluently in German. My mother does not even speak a work of French let alone German, what do you make of that?

Helga

That is really unusual! Does your Dad Speak German? Would be very interested in knowing what your Mom said in her sleep. That might help to shed some light as to what your Mother was dreaming, although it does not answer how she was able to speak in a language she is not familiar with!:eek:

Diana

My dad doesn't speak German but he remembers hearing it when he was a kid, his grandparents were of German decent. He thinks he should get a tape recorder so she can hear herself.

Nadai

If they don't speak German then how do they know she was speaking it? I think your dad should get a tape recorder in their room in case she does it again? Did she recall what she was dreaming about? I don't know if you believe in the sort of thing, but wouldn't it be cool if she was having a dream or memory from a past life.

Diana

Dad remembers a bit from listening to the older folks growing up. When I asked mom about ti she said she was bouncing around in her dream and there were a bunch of people who have been dead for a really long time.