Video games

Annoyingprat

After looking through the Threads on this forum I've noticed that there are no Video Game Threads... So I thought, "Might as well make one, and see what happens."

jason

empty
I have not really had much time to play. But Diablo 3 should be out soon I hear. Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Dragon Age Origins 2 are supposed to be out soon too, and I have not hear about Fable 3 for the PC yet. I would love to play those, but I doubt time will permit it.

Talaria

I haven't had time either but I do love video games. I play a lot of super creepy games. Bioshock, Dead Space, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead( I really hate zombies tho so when I play with other people I get shoved in a corner if teh witch is around because I freak out and run into her everytime), Rules of Rose......the list goes on. I like Fantasy games too and karaoke. I sometimes play Call of Duty.

Annoyingprat

Video games are like a second life to me - that sounds a bit sad - and in my experience of gaming I have found that I enjoy playing: Call of Duty, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Super Mario Bros and just about every single fighting game out there!

DLegend

I can't live a life without video games. Games are my stress relievers. I'm currently playing Napoleon Total War, Empire Total War, Civ 5, and Sniper: Ghost Warrior. I also have Dragon Age: Origins and Sims 3 but I haven't played them for quite sometime now.

Nella

I love RPG games. I play (although they are older) Baulder Gate 1 and 2 and I love Fate on the computer and Fable! I have most recently purchase a WII so just figuring it out and play WII resorts with the family is a lot of fun!

Isabelle

I enjoy playing when I get a chance, but I really don't have time to play. Every once in a while my hubby will get a new game and I might check it out but I haven't actually finished a game in a long time.

Artemis

My son plays Ragnarok, if that counts. When I saw the characters, I said, "Hey, that is Norse mythology!" He could not really believe that until I gave him a book on mythology and he laughed.

Boudica

I started out playing Everquest and have played Everquest 2 and Wow. I actually liked the storylines of EQ the best. I don't have the time to play that much anymore though.

Annoyingprat

My son plays Ragnarok, if that counts. When I saw the characters, I said, "Hey, that is Norse mythology!" He could not really believe that until I gave him a book on mythology and he laughed.
There's a game called "Ragnarok"!? Kool, I'd better check that one out. What type of game is it?

FreyjaLilith

For all you mythology fans, you might want to look into Final Fantasy, or at least take a look at the summons. Many of the summons (big mystical creatures) are named after mythological figures! Like Shiva, Odin and Tiamat to name a few. Also, many of the main characters' names are from all different kinds of mythology. :)

Currently, I am playing Final Fantasy X (again). My favorite games are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Phoenix Wright series, Kingdom Hearts, BioShock, and Pokemon. I love playing games! ^_^