Urban legends (on syfy)

magickz

I caught a snip of this during a commercial break while actually watching Sanctuary but thats besides the point. I am hoping I can catch what time its on so I can record it. Anyone seen it yet?

Frumpy

I love Sanctuary which is also beside the point for this topic.... LOL ;) I have to admit that I love Urban Legends. I really like trying to figure out which of the four scenarios actually happen and which are just things that people make up and get bigger with time. It is a must see.

Allie-Gator

I love the premise, but didn't they do something similar before? I seem to remember something like that with Jonathan Frakes or have I dreamed the whole thing? I love to hear urban legends and learn what's behind them.

Myrddin

I love the premise, but didn't they do something similar before? I seem to remember something like that with Jonathan Frakes or have I dreamed the whole thing? I love to hear urban legends and learn what's behind them.
Is it The Paranormal Borderline you're thinking of? I found it on IMDb, but I have no idea what it's about. Jonathan Frakes is listed as the host, though it seems it only survived one episode?