Tired of charlie sheen?

Bobby Givens

I for one could care less what Charlie Sheen says or does, but I am tired of hearing about it every single second of every day. Can they not find anything or anyone more newsworthy than that?

Rhonda Tharp

I've found a few that devote their time to discussing why teachers make so much money...
And yes, I'm VERY tired of Charlie Sheen.

greekgoddess31

Wow, teachers make too much money, do they? That is very interesting given that those money grubbing politicians that like to talk about that probably make 3 times what your average teacher makes and have much better benefits.

Willowtree

I totally agree with that! It's on the radio again this morning. It's getting to be ridiculous that he is on the media constantly. Any celebrity that is acting that crazy though, would probably be in the news. I remember when I was tired of hearing of Paris Hilton at one time.

magickz

It is everywhere and its very sad to see that Sheen is getting more attention than the people right now who are world wide suffering from the nasty weather insanities. I mean, if he could take his time to help then I could see it being okay, but for one thing I really hate watching a ton of crude on the TV or hearing it on the radio. It needs meaning or its not worth my time.

Nadai

I think that constantly discussing those celebrity types, types that fly off the handle for no apparent reason or show their bare crotches because everyone else is doing it, take away from the celebrities that are actually doing well and trying to make a difference. We, as the public, hear much more about actors like Charlie Sheen or Mel Gibson or Lindsay Lohan than we do about Angelina Jolie, who is trying to save the world and using her own money to do it. But I believe that it's because those are the types of stories that people pay money to hear. Charlie Sheen is getting paid to be interviewed and to rant all of his nonsense; the only way he can be paid is if his stories are selling, and they are. If we stop listening and stop paying for those magazines then they will stop talking to him and we will be able to forget this craziness ever happened. It isn't any different from these reality shows. People watch them so they keep making them, even when they condone things that should never be allowed, shows like Sister Wives and Teen Mom, shows like that make teens think that is the get knocked up then they'll get famous or if they're breaking the law. Even shows that follow around people with way too many kids. That's why we've got poor women having tons of babies thinking they will get famous only to wind up still poor. Or fathers reporting their kids missing when they're not or women pouring acid on themselves just to get on tv. It's all because impressionable people watch these shows and think they can get famous.
I for one feel sorry for Charlie Sheen. I don't know what's happened to him, but it seems to me that he needs help.

Calliope

I am absolutely tired of Charlie Sheen. I read a variety of news sources and I find it irritating how he makes the top story. There are many regular people out there with their own drama, drug problems, etc. Charlie Sheen gets the attention because he's a celebrity. There are way more important things in the world rather than Charlie Sheen's private life.

Diana

If I never hear his name again, it would be too soon. I am so tired of hearing about Charlie Sheen and his drama. It sucks the big one, he is only in the news like that because he is a celebrity.

Wotan

I find Charlie Sheens recent shananigans have been much more enjoyable to watch than two and a half men.

greekgoddess31

Nice one, Wotan. I guess he is now making a tour of the US with his so called Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth. Are you serious? The sad thing is that the shows are already sold out.

Bobby Givens

That is really, really sad. I can't believe people would waste money in this poor economy to see that. What is he going to do? He isn't a stand up comedian, he isn't a musician. It's a violent torpedo of something but it doesn't smell like truth to me!

greekgoddess31

Bobby, that is exactly what I thought. What the heck is he going to talk about and why the heck would anyone in their right mind want to listen to it? I guess everybody likes something different though.

Ronnie

Crazy behavior is always entertaining as long as you aren't the one exhibiting it. Charlie is a train wreck lately and will continue to be so until he sobers. It's a shame too. He was doing so well and had a beautiful family.