Thunderbirds

Talaria

A few hours from where I live there have been documented sightings of Thunderbirds. There are similiar stories in Native American lore all over the country. I wanted to share this article with all of you. I have seen several turkey vultures in my town, their wingspan is not even close to the description of these bird sightings. All I know is I can definitely sympathize with these people. I have a slight fear of birds haha!

Here is the article! Enjoy! http://www.prairieghosts.com/thunderbirds.html

Chintai

Thanks for sharing the link. It's fascinating to read so many accounts, and impossible (in my view) to overlook them. I'd quite like to be lucky enough to see something like this myself!

Talaria

That is the same way i feel. I would like to see one too. Did you notice in the painting, the horns or whatever they are, on the bird look similiar to the antlers usually placed on cernunnus. I thought that was kind of weird.

Boudica

Wow! What an awesome article that was! I definitely wouldn't want to run into anything as scary looking as how they described the. I am not scared of birds but something like that is not your typical bird!