Thoughts on thor 2?

Rhonda Tharp

Spoiler alert

Just wondering your thoughts on the characters and storyline in the movie. Finally, they let Loki shapeshift.

Myrddin

Spoiler alert

Just wondering your thoughts on the characters and storyline in the movie. Finally, they let Loki shapeshift.
I should have heeded the "spoiler alert". ;) Doesn't actually matter though, I'm sure.

But, yeah, he does shapeshift in the original myths. Many times, I believe, but definitely when he begins searching for a way to destroy Baldur.

E. M.

Rhonda Tharp

Ah yes, he morphs into a horse and gave birth to sleipnir. He encourages hodor to shoot the mistletoe arrow to balder, but then later loki morphs into an old woman, throk, who refused to cry for balder.

Misa

I think in the movie they played if off as "illusion magic" more than actual "shape-shifting" - but it was a delightful scene.
Which one is your favorite?

I think mine is when you realize that Loki's sitting on Odin's throne...:D

Misa

Lol, well, if you haven't seen Thor 2 after just about a year, you are going to have to expect spoilers...

Myrddin

Lol, well, if you haven't seen Thor 2 after just about a year, you are going to have to expect spoilers...
Not to worry, I have seen it. But, gotta point it out, because it's just how I am, It hasn't been anywhere near a year yet. Eight months, approximately.

E. M.