The clown statue

serenity

I was reading about the Clown Statue urban legend and it kind of creeped me out. Anyone heard of it? It is actually a blend of several legends. It's about a babysitter who calls the parents of the children to complain about the creepy clown statue in their television room. The parents tell her to get the children and go to the neighbors house and call 911 right away. "We don't have a clown statue." The father says. There are a bunch of different versions that have been emailed and passed around, but the basic story is the same. Thankfully nothing like that ever happened when I was a babysitter! :D

Yep, I've read that story a couple times. It always creeps me out. Not only that, but I have a fear of any statue that looks realistic so this story is two times the terrible to me. It's a really scary story.

Nadai

I get chills hearing that story! It always bring back nightmares for me from when I was little and snuck and watched the Poltergiest! For the longest time I was so paranoid that what happened in the movie would happen to me. A year or two ago I got back into watching The Waltons and there is an episode about poltegiests and there was a scene where the girls doll started floating in the air.
Even now I won't buy my daughter dolls with real looking faces or faces that move (like eyes that open and close). They utterly freak me out!:(

Myrddin

I get chills hearing that story! It always bring back nightmares for me from when I was little and snuck and watched the Poltergiest! For the longest time I was so paranoid that what happened in the movie would happen to me. A year or two ago I got back into watching The Waltons and there is an episode about poltegiests and there was a scene where the girls doll started floating in the air.
Even now I won't buy my daughter dolls with real looking faces or faces that move (like eyes that open and close). They utterly freak me out!:(
Understandable. I find dolls like that a little creepy, too.