The 7 Wonders from the Age of Mythology World: Vote Now !

The_Vandhaal

From the darkness
The 7 Wonders from the Age of Mythology World: Vote Now !

THE 7 WONDERS FROM THE AGE OF MYTHOLOGY WORLD

SHORTLIST: VOTE NOW !

Content Thread 2 Shortlist/Vote Now !

1. INTRO
  2. VOTE NOW !
  3. SHORTLIST
  4. IMPORTANT LOCATIONS

INTRO

In this year, 2007, the "NEW" 7 Wonders of the World have been elected. A pal from My forum called Albericht reminded me of this historical fact by posting a Major thread about this In my forum

The 7 New Wonders of the world are:

1. Chichén Itzá, Mexico
  2. The Taj Mahal, India
  3. The Roman Colloseum, Italy
  4. Petra, Jordan
  5. Machu Picchu, Peru
  6. The Great Wall, China
  7. Christ Redeemer, Brazil
Find more info about the New Wonders here

Ofcourse for us AoM TT lovers there are only 7 true wonders and these are the 7 Wonders of the ancient world

1. The Great Pyramid of Gizeh
  2. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
  3. The Temple of Artemis at Epheseus
  4. The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
  5. The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
  6. The Colossus of Rhodes
  7. The Lighthouse of Alexandria
You can find all the info about these 7 wonders of the ancient world here
Find all picture of these wonders and their current locations in the special album here

But since 2007 is a special Wonder year it is about time that we ELECT THE 7 WONDERS OF THE AGE OF MYTHOLOGY WORLD
This is an historical AoM TT event , so help to make history, be part of the most epic election ever held in the Age of Mythology World....Cast your votes Now !

The SHORTLIST has been determined....by a group of mixed WIZEMEN: Paperfriend, Pepsidude_123 a.k.a Alex, Elflesh, JML, Impeached, Nishanth Premraj, Papaya, Caribdus, Trojan at wat, the hero and myself ( thanx for the help guys....you are all credited and honoured in the shortlist video !)
This is the second thread....the voting can start !!
In the last thread the true 7 Wonders from the Age of Mythology World will be presented !

VOTE NOW

The time has come to make history ! the time has come that YOU all have to make the difference !! the time has come to CAST YOUR VOTE !

NOTE: when you register you can use any name you like....BUT make sure you put in a Valid email...because otherwise you WILL NOT receive the link for the syrvey !
Also check your email settings so you receive this mail !
HOTMAIL AND OTHER FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT USERS MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE THE EMAILS or check your junkmail folder !

The above button will lead you to a special Voting page

Voting will stay open for Months...so not only the AoM Community but basicly the global internet community can cast their votes ( check the timer on the special vote pages to see how much time is left to vote)

On the voting page a Youtube video for the shortlist is available + some download links for High Quality versions

The High Quality wmv movies can also be downloaded below:
Right click and save target as

SHORTLIST

All 20 Wonders on the shortlist can be found in the special shortlist album and on the Vote page
IMPORTANT LOCATIONS