Televison Shows

Rhonda Tharp

I did not understand the word "dichotomies" so I wikipediad it... I still do not understand it... can you explain?
dichotomies - referring to opposites, 2 of a whole... good/evil, birth/death, light/dark, male/female, etc Without one, the other wouldn't exist.

Rhonda Tharp

I love all the shows like NCIS, Law and Order, CSI and I'm a huge reality fan junkie! I love Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, Survivor and all of those shows. I just started to watch horders and other shows like that too.
Watching Hoarders makes me feel so much better about my life... did you see the Bunny Guy? OMG

I watched fondly tv series are Gossip girl,Chuck,Nikita,Merlin,Hellcats,Lie to me,Doctor Who and some Turkish soap-operas like Time goes on(Oyle Bir Gecer Zaman Ki)...Also i love documentaries including myths,history,biography,animals and interesting issues...

FOOTNOTE:I agree Johnny Depp movies are the best!

RLynn

I don't watch TV except sometimes the NY Philharmonic on Live at Lincoln Center. On Netflix I sometimes watch old sitcoms like Monk, or The Office, or the IT Crowd. I'm not really much of a TV watcher.

greekgoddess31

Wotan, I have to disagree. I think it has just taken a new turn. I mean it would get boring if they just kept fighting the same thing. I think the new story line is great.

Wotan

Wotan, I have to disagree. I think it has just taken a new turn. I mean it would get boring if they just kept fighting the same thing. I think the new story line is great.
It's not the fighing angels and demons and killing lucifer then not killing lucifer I don't like, thats pretty awesome, I just think the first season had a better feel to it... maybe I just miss them playing highway to hell and carry on my wayward son :p

Katie

Oooh I watch so many shows sometimes it's hard to keep track. I love love love Doctor Who, Psych, Torchwood, White Collar and How I Met Your Mother. I've been a fan of One Tree Hill for the longest time. Lately I've really been enjoying The I.T. Crowd and The Inbetweeners!!

magickz

I have a huge list of shows that I like and its part of the reason we invested in a DVR, just can not miss one! Right now we are also catching up on the Lost series and its taken forever. We are finally at the start of the very last season but I think its almost 20 episodes per season, goodness, I might be done before my next birthday if I am lucky!

Myrddin

I watch so many different shows, I'm not sure I can name a favourite. LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Alias! I also watch Merlin, Nikita, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, CSI: NY, True Blood, Moonlight, Heroes, 24, I could just go on. I have also recently become addicted to The X Files.

As per sitcoms, The Big Bang Theory, Corner Gas, I Love Lucy (which is very true), Friends, Mike & Molly, and select seasons of Two and a Half Men. I watch some select science shows, though it depends what is on. Liked Lonely Planet/Pilot Guides during its run. BBC's Natural History Collection is a definite.

I must agree that Johnny Depp is an AMAZING actor. He is excellent in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies; of which there is a fourth coming out, I believe. I also quite like him as the Mad Hatter. Really, really love Audrey Hepburn though; Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman Holiday are my two favourites.

I watch so many different shows, I'm not sure I can name a favourite. LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Alias! I also watch Merlin, Nikita, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, CSI: NY, True Blood, Moonlight, Heroes, 24, I could just go on. I have also recently become addicted to The X Files.

As per sitcoms, The Big Bang Theory, Corner Gas, I Love Lucy (which is very true), Friends, Mike & Molly, and select seasons of Two and a Half Men. I watch some select science shows, though it depends what is on. Liked Lonely Planet/Pilot Guides during its run. BBC's Natural History Collection is a definite.

I must agree that Johnny Depp is an AMAZING actor. He is excellent in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies; of which there is a fourth coming out, I believe. I also quite like him as the Mad Hatter. Really, really love Audrey Hepburn though; Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman Holiday are my two favourites.
I agree with you about The Big Bang Theory!How i miss the brilliant drama?!I like it too much,and i am fan of How I Met Your Mother...It is so cool!