Televison Shows

Talaria

If its on the History Channel or Discovery Im down. I also really like Ghost Whisperer and I pretty much want to steal JLH's wardrobe from that show. House is my favorite show.

Goldie

Right now there isn't one single TV show that I am totally hooked on. I do like the new Hawaii 5-0, Hellcats, and a few others, but there's really nothing that I am completely devoted to.

Bona Dea

Current series I just love are House and Dexter. I also love going back a few years and re-watching Ally McBeal - when the holidays are over I'm going to start watching from the beginning again.

Travis

I love Discovery Channel. There are so many things we can learn from the program, and they present it in really interesting and entertaining ways. The Simpsons is also my favorite.

indianaj

I pretty much have one for every category, Supernatural, House, The Big Bang Theory, How the universe works and so on. I mostly tivo my shows however, the only time I actually watch something "live" I'm probably watching the Science channel.

Rhonda Tharp

I pretty much have one for every category, Supernatural, House, The Big Bang Theory, How the universe works and so on. I mostly tivo my shows however, the only time I actually watch something "live" I'm probably watching the Science channel.
BAZINGA!

Camma

Definitely "House" - I love his use of metaphor ! I also love anything historical - even if it gets a bit soap-operish like, say "The Tudors" Now that series was well out of line in many historical facts, dates and names - but it gave the story in broad strokes and I have read that the costumes, sets and artefects were well researched.

Goddess2u

I have found myself watching the Vampire Diaries with my neice. I also love True Blood and Big Love. I am pretty much into any shows that are based on the supernatural. I even like the show Supernatural.

DLegend

I'm Discovery Channel fan so I love watching Dirty Jobs, Man VS Wild, and Deadliest Catch. For other shows, I like watching Chuck and CSI, I just wish Grissom will come back.

Rhonda Tharp

I asked my students to list as many dichotomies that they could the other day, and after doing that we looked at our list. Then I asked them to name a tv show sitcom that uses any/all of these - those kids were rattling stuff off like crazy, it was amazing to see them make the connections to the art of story telling thousands of years ago to current tv shows.

Wotan

I did not understand the word "dichotomies" so I wikipediad it... I still do not understand it... can you explain?

greekgoddess31

My all time favorite show is Supernatural. I think it is great and hits on a lot of myths and legends --ghosts, angels, demons, vampires---I mean what haven't those boys fought? Not to mention they are super sexy!

justbelieve

I love all the shows like NCIS, Law and Order, CSI and I'm a huge reality fan junkie! I love Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, Survivor and all of those shows. I just started to watch horders and other shows like that too.