Tea drinkers?

Nadai

I LOVE tea! I'm a bit weird I suppose; some people sample wine, I sample tea. I don't drink much of anything but water milk and tea...oh and Ocean Spray CranGrape! The best tea in my opinion is Chamomile. Sleepy Time Tea makes a flavor that I can't live without, it's vanilla and it is especially delicious when you mix in a bit of milk and a few spoons of sugar with a pinch of nutmeg. I like the Sleepy Time brand because it's caffine free; I'm hyper enough without adding to it so I appreciate that.
I've never had anything exotic, but I would love to change that in the distant future.

greekgoddess31

I love spiced Chai myself with a little bit of milk in it. I do drink a variety of teas though and I am up for trying something new.

Allie-Gator

I like a variety. My very, very favorite though, is British Blend which is much stronger than any other. I drink it with cream and Splenda. It's a very good tea for morning. In the afternoon I like either lemon or mint teas or one of the green teas. Tea, coffee, water and protein drinks are all that I drink too. No soda, no alcohol but plenty of tea and coffee.

Myrddin

this question reminded me of a song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8s7dwaOnMs&feature=related
myself i like earl grey with milk.
That is... interesting. And definitely a little weird.

My current favourite tea is Creme Brulee, a rooibos. Not sure if you've heard of David's Tea, but it is an amazing place. I have gotten about ten different kinds there, and most of them are oh so good. All the teas there are loose, so you need a tea strainer. Creme Brulee with milk sugar is quite sweet, and caffeine free. Love it!

Enertia

I enjoy tea, and try out different flavors, whenever I get a chance. I think my favorite would be peach green tea, and chai tea. I have been meaning to stop by my local Asian market, because there are loads of different teas there, I want to try.

Isabelle

Well I am a Southern gal so am not really big on the hot teas, but I love a big old glass of sweet iced tea. Couldn't do without it in the hot summer months.

It's the one where Winston Churchill has Daleks fighting with the Allied Forces (hence the drab green colour and army belt), and the Eleventh Doctor thwarts a plan perpetrated by five rogue Daleks.

Myrddin

It's the one where Winston Churchill has Daleks fighting with the Allied Forces (hence the drab green colour and army belt), and the Eleventh Doctor thwarts a plan perpetrated by five rogue Daleks.
Ah, right, I remember that now. Churchill has a Dalek bring him his tea, well he's conversing with the Doctor and Amy. Rory hadn't joined them yet, I don't think.

Pegasis

I drink more tea than any other beverage by far. I used to like all kinds of tea, but I seem to have settled into "basic black" tea for some reason. Boring but true!