Songs that get stuck

greekgoddess31

Every time I hear the song Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO it ends up being stuck in my head for days. I guess it's a good thing that I like it.What songs get stuck in your head?

Nadai

Mostly I get random songs stuck in my head. I can go weeks or months without hearing a song and then wake up singing and then be singing it for day! I hadn't heard Bowling Soups-Girl all the Bad Guys Want for like ten years then I started humming it at work one day and had it with me for like a week! Another song I've been singing a lot lately is Weird Al's White and Nerdy. Also Train's Shake Up Christmas-I think that's more because I'm getting ready for Christmas. I'm so pumped for it! Forget Halloween and Thanksgiving, I want it to be December!

Myrddin

Mostly I get random songs stuck in my head. I can go weeks or months without hearing a song and then wake up singing and then be singing it for day! I hadn't heard Bowling Soups-Girl all the Bad Guys Want for like ten years then I started humming it at work one day and had it with me for like a week! Another song I've been singing a lot lately is Weird Al's White and Nerdy. Also Train's Shake Up Christmas-I think that's more because I'm getting ready for Christmas. I'm so pumped for it! Forget Halloween and Thanksgiving, I want it to be December!
Are you nuts?!? December may mean Christmas, which is nice, but it also brings in the cold. Brrrrrr! I prefer the warm weather, thank you very much. Make it summer, again!

To the subject of songs getting stuck in one's head, I almost always have one song or another playing up there. It depends on what I have recently been listening to, what the song is. Usually it's the last song I listened to, or otherwise the song that normally proceeds the last song I listened to. Unusually, but still often enough, I get a completely random song stuck in my head (weird ones too, sometimes).

I had one stuck in my head the other day. My wife mentioned something that sounded like a song title and I heard it for the rest of the day and the next day. I don't even want to think of it. LALALALALALALA!

Nadai

Are you nuts?!? December may mean Christmas, which is nice, but it also brings in the cold. Brrrrrr! I prefer the warm weather, thank you very much. Make it summer, again!

To subject of songs getting stuck in one's head, I almost always have one song or another playing up there. It depends on what I have recently been listening to, what the song is. Usually it's the last song I listened to, or otherwise the song that normally proceeds the last song I listened to. Unusually, but still often enough, I get a completely random song stuck in my head (weird ones too, sometimes).
No, Sir!
Let it snow, let it snow, LET-IT-SNOW!!! The snow is so beautiful and fun! You can't build forts or make snow-angels or have snowball fights (which I always lose) in the summer time. Plus it's always nice to sit in front of a fire with a big jug of warm Egg Nog and cuddle with your cutie (though this year I'm cutie-less) I suppose more Nog for me!;)

Katie

Oh my gosh... EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLING doo doo doo doo DOO DOO DOO!! Haha That song was stuck in my head for quite some time! Now it's a tie between Super Bass by Nicki Minaj and Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5! Haha

Myrddin

I'm not saying I don't like the snow; I do, and I don't know what I'd do without it for Christmas, as it is very pretty and really sets the mood for the holidays. It's just the cold I don't like. I prefer the heat of summer.

Nadai

Oh my gosh... EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLING doo doo doo doo DOO DOO DOO!! Haha That song was stuck in my head for quite some time! Now it's a tie between Super Bass by Nicki Minaj and Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5! Haha
I was singing Tom's Diner this very morning! It's such a great song and such a catchy tune!

Katie

Tom's Diner? Haha I think the most annoying "stuck songs" are the jingles of commercials GAH. I hate it when those songs get stuck in my head. It feels like the corporation has taken control of my head.

Nadai

Tom's Diner? Haha I think the most annoying "stuck songs" are the jingles of commercials GAH. I hate it when those songs get stuck in my head. It feels like the corporation has taken control of my head.

Subliminal messaging! Have you ever seen Futurama? Apparently in the future advertisers will be able to send ads straight into your brain while you sleep! Then we'd really have them in our heads!

Myrddin

Subliminal messaging! Have you ever seen Futurama? Apparently in the future advertisers will be able to send ads straight into your brain while you sleep! Then we'd really have them in our heads!
Yes! I have seen that. Fry is knocked unconscious at one point and immedaitely gets an ad thrown in his head. HA!