Sól & máni

magickz

I had a book years ago that was lost about Sól & Máni and I wish I could replace it but from what I remember it was pretty old to start with. Anyone with some good reference books I could look around for, even second hand would be fine. :)

Alexia

If you are interested in Norse mythology, then help VuduPins Productions make a film based off of the Norse myths of Baldur's death. The film is called "Baldur's Dreams" and is centered around Odin, Frigg, Baldur, and Loki. Before we can begin filming, we need to raise funds. Please help us and go to this site and donate money. Spread the word and help this film get made. Every penny counts. Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vudupins/baldurs-dreams-a-norse-myth-short-film

Alejandro

Anyone with some good reference books I could look around for, even second hand would be fine. :)
Norse Mythology: A Guide to the Gods, Heroes, Rituals, and Beliefs, by John Lindow, Oxford University Press
Eddic Mythology, by John Arnott McCulloch, The Archaeological Institute of America: Marshall Jones Company
An Introduction to Viking Mythology, by John Grant, Chartwell Books, Inc.
(Fancy that: all these guys're named John :p!)