Roman mythology and astrology

Chintai

I strongly believe in horoscopes, (the proper kind rather than what is written in the local newspaper.) Considering that most of the planets were named after Roman Gods some people think that astrology is too male orientated. If you are interested in a feminine version check out this link.

TheReaper

Very interesting article - thanks for sharing :) I guess I never gave the whole masculine/feminine thing much thought before. Have any other experts adopted this philosophy?

Medusa

That's a great article. I'm a Virgo though so I'm a feminine sign anyway. I've also got a name based on Mars the God of war. So I guess that means I'm well balanced? I'd like to think so anyway.

Chintai

Very interesting article - thanks for sharing :) I guess I never gave the whole masculine/feminine thing much thought before. Have any other experts adopted this philosophy?
Glad you liked it. I have never seen anything else about this topic but I will be keeping an eye out. According to the link the Gemini twins are male but I often see them depicted as female. I'm curious to find out the origins of it now.

Poseidon

Well Lets see I am a Leo on the Cusp of Virgo Leo is ruled by the Sun...
Virgo is by Venus so im confussed.....