Please help my brother

fibi ducks

I recently vısıted my brother who has three chıldren. He asked what god or godess he should pray to when they drıve hım mad. Any suggestıons? I thınk he'd go wıth any ethnıcıty.

justbelieve

Sorry but this one made me laugh! I feel the same a lot of times with my kids. I just pray to God and not to anyone else when I need to pray. God give me the strength to deal with these kids! Chin up to him, it gets better!

LegendofJoe

I recently vısıted my brother who has three chıldren. He asked what god or godess he should pray to when they drıve hım mad. Any suggestıons? I thınk he'd go wıth any ethnıcıty.
Hi fd

This was tough. I thought about it but could not come up with one. There are gods for motherhood and childbirth, but I could not come up with one that is good for when your kids are driving you crazy. I thought that your brother needs a deity of patience. So I googled patience and came up an interesting West African god by the name of Olokun. He can also be represented as a female and is the god of patience, endurance and sterness: the perfect combo for raising kids.
The site was concerned with "amphibious god." Here is the link:

http://www.crystalinks.com/amphibiousgods.html

NothingToFear

I personally would try praying to Apollo, the God of sanity and reason. I don't that it would do you any good of course, unless he was also able to grant you some kind of ear plugs...

Olsen

I have to admit that this is pretty amusing... He could try praying to the Haitian goddess of wisdom and patience, Gran Ibo. Or to Serqet, the Egyptian goddess of peace, patience and endurance. Also, Apollo was a good suggestion.

Quentin Woolery

LOL Just make them go to their rooms for a while and chill. A good glass of red wine would help his perspective a bit too. Good luck with the kids.

Nadai

LOL Just make them go to their rooms for a while and chill. A good glass of red wine would help his perspective a bit too. Good luck with the kids.
So maybe put them to bed and say a prayer to Bacchus-he'll be able to help lighten your mood, him and his satyrs and espicially his Baccants:D

fibi ducks

thanks for the further advice. by the way i just read that this sort of question is one that was often asked at ancient (greek) oracles - what god should i approach about such and such?

Myrddin

Morpheus maybe? He's the Greek god of sleep, anyway.