Please help me to find those fairy tales

turine

Please help me to find those fairy tales

Hi everyone,
Has anyone of you have heard or known these stories and know who is the author or the original titles, please tell me. I lost the book I read when I was young. I've been looking for very long, but there's no clue of them. And they are great!

1. A story of a little princess who is lost in the forest. A bear finds her and raises her up. They're like brother and sister at the beginning. But when the girl grows up, they fall in love. And the girl soon knows that the bear is actually a really human, cursed to have the bearskin. THe only way to get him back his apperance is finding the one who can love him so much that be willing to exchanged her beauty to her. The beautiful girl accept. And she soon transforms to be a bear. What a pathetic situation since she lost her confidence to expect her lover's love. But he still loves her so much. And at the end, a good fairy rescue them from the curse. And they go back to the girl's castle and live happily.

2. A story of a beautiful and smart princess. But she's very curious. And one day, she meet a grey little mouse who gave a lot of curiousity and finally, she lost everything because of her curiousity. But when she sits and cries, she's given box from a stranger with a condition not to open before her 15th birthday. So many things happen to lead her to open, but she tries and after all, on her birthday, she accomplish her own curiousity and everything comes back to her. ( Sorry I only can remember roughly).

3. A story of a princess who's very beautiful. One day, she goes to get flowers and gets into the forbidden forest and she's lost there. After that, she meets a beautiful deer and a little cat. She goes with them to a beautiful castle. Many thing happens ( sorry I could not remember clearly) and finally, she rescues the castle from a the curse, the deer is actually a queen and a cat is the princess. She marries the princess and they live happily.

I need them for my own research and interest as well.
If you know where to find, I'll be very appreciated.