Paranoia cinema

Abishai100

I attended the prestigious American Ivy League school Dartmouth College (Hanover, New Hampshire) where I studied cognitive science (the analysis of the connections between psychology and sociology).

Today, I conduct a Judeo-Christian sabbatical during which I use my skills at page layouts (psyche collages, etc.) to make Christian HTML websites which I distribute on the World Wide Web and analyze feedback to get a taste of America's consumerism convenience culture and perhaps apply my understanding to plan a people-friendly bistro business starting in Baltimore, Maryland (USA).

I am intrigued by America's investments in multi-culturalism and how such investments affect American art and economics. It is always a treat to see who is commenting on the Facebook profile page of America's first ethnic minority First Lady (Michelle Obama).

American entertainment is regulated by a mass demand for emotion sensitive cinema. Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Thief" (1981) and "The Aviator" (2004) echo this demand. American movies are very true to the human range of emotions present in multi-cultural USA. Hollywood (USA) movies such as "American Graffiti" (1973) echo this specifically.

Because American movies present real life dynamics of American culture, we can understand the trends in new age cinematic art movements. In particular, the modern movie-making genre of 'paranoia cinema' explores how Hollywood (USA) movies such as "American Psycho" (2000) respond to a general psychological demand for devastation art. Such art effectively creates a sort of 'experience mythos' or 'realism mythology' which is found in the modern consumerism oral tradition presentation of movie review shows.