Orbs on photographs

Katie

Have you guys heard about those orbs on photographs being "presences" of other unseen creatures, especially when there isn't really a reflective surface for the light to bounce off and create the illusion? So like the more orbs there are the more unseen presences there are around you?

Skeptic sister

I was to understand that those "orbs" were the result of microscopic condensation or water droplets on the camera lens. One source opined that it was the result of "breathing" on a lens before cleaning it.

I had an issue with orbs in pictures at one point, and a flannel cloth on the camera lens solved the problem.

Myrddin

Have you guys heard about those orbs on photographs being "presences" of other unseen creatures, especially when there isn't really a reflective surface for the light to bounce off and create the illusion? So like the more orbs there are the more unseen presences there are around you?

I haven’t heard of this “myth” before. I have played a game called Ghostscape in which orbs are featured, but they show them floating around you so you can see them for photoshooting. Good game -- very creepy; well, the second one anyway. So I know what they are, but not the logistics of them.