Once upon a time

Toni

I am hooked!! Have you watched this new TV show that has come out this fall? I am amazed at how well this has been done and how well it keeps your attention and keeps you wanting more. What's your take on this new show?

Myrddin

I like it. I've been watching since day one, and must admit am hooked myself. Do you watch Grimm at all? It's a good show, too.

Toni

Do tell me what Grimm is. I am not familiar with that show. This last episode of Once Upon a Time was amazing. I am always disappointed when the show goes off. It just doesn't seem like an hour has gone by.

I've now seen both series and they are very, very good. I do like "Grimm" a bit better than "Once" but that's just my preference. I have been told I need to see "Revenge" as well and it's good too.

Myrddin

Do tell me what Grimm is. I am not familiar with that show. This last episode of Once Upon a Time was amazing. I am always disappointed when the show goes off. It just doesn't seem like an hour has gone by.

Grimm is basically about a homicide detective who discovers the Grimm brothers are ancestors of his, and the stories they wrote down were in fact true and meant to caution travellers. Part of being a descendant of the Grimms is a kind of second sight, so he sees things (basically what people aren't actually people) that no one else does. There! That's the premise.

N

Nike09

well dear its really nice and amazing show thanks for sharing :)

jerri

I've now seen both series and they are very, very good. I do like "Grimm" a bit better than "Once" but that's just my preference. I have been told I need to see "Revenge" as well and it's good too.
If you want to watch Revenge I think it's best to start from the beginning. If you get lost I'll try to help you out. Ringer on WB isn't that bad-Buffy has really grown up even if she does look the same-if that makes sense. :)

Toni

Thanks Myrddin. I'll see if I can catch Grimm in the future. It sounds interesting. My husband watches all the homicide shows until I can't take them anymore. I will give this a shot though since it is "Grimm" based. That's my genre.

Myrddin

Thanks Myrddin. I'll see if I can catch Grimm in the future. It sounds interesting. My husband watches all the homicide shows until I can't take them anymore. I will give this a shot though since it is "Grimm" based. That's my genre.
The next episode is next Thursday, and then back to Friday again after that. I don't know why.

Thanks jerri, I have a copy of the script of the first episode but I haven't had time to read it yet. I love shows like these. I didn't see a season of "Supernatual" and I lost the whole story line.