Once upon a time

Toni

I am hooked!! Have you watched this new TV show that has come out this fall? I am amazed at how well this has been done and how well it keeps your attention and keeps you wanting more. What's your take on this new show?

Myrddin

I like it. I've been watching since day one, and must admit am hooked myself. Do you watch Grimm at all? It's a good show, too.

Toni

Do tell me what Grimm is. I am not familiar with that show. This last episode of Once Upon a Time was amazing. I am always disappointed when the show goes off. It just doesn't seem like an hour has gone by.

I've now seen both series and they are very, very good. I do like "Grimm" a bit better than "Once" but that's just my preference. I have been told I need to see "Revenge" as well and it's good too.

Myrddin

Do tell me what Grimm is. I am not familiar with that show. This last episode of Once Upon a Time was amazing. I am always disappointed when the show goes off. It just doesn't seem like an hour has gone by.

Grimm is basically about a homicide detective who discovers the Grimm brothers are ancestors of his, and the stories they wrote down were in fact true and meant to caution travellers. Part of being a descendant of the Grimms is a kind of second sight, so he sees things (basically what people aren't actually people) that no one else does. There! That's the premise.

jerri

I've now seen both series and they are very, very good. I do like "Grimm" a bit better than "Once" but that's just my preference. I have been told I need to see "Revenge" as well and it's good too.
If you want to watch Revenge I think it's best to start from the beginning. If you get lost I'll try to help you out. Ringer on WB isn't that bad-Buffy has really grown up even if she does look the same-if that makes sense. :)

Toni

Thanks Myrddin. I'll see if I can catch Grimm in the future. It sounds interesting. My husband watches all the homicide shows until I can't take them anymore. I will give this a shot though since it is "Grimm" based. That's my genre.

Myrddin

Thanks Myrddin. I'll see if I can catch Grimm in the future. It sounds interesting. My husband watches all the homicide shows until I can't take them anymore. I will give this a shot though since it is "Grimm" based. That's my genre.
The next episode is next Thursday, and then back to Friday again after that. I don't know why.

Thanks jerri, I have a copy of the script of the first episode but I haven't had time to read it yet. I love shows like these. I didn't see a season of "Supernatual" and I lost the whole story line.