New series

Enertia

It seems like a bunch of interesting new shows are coming on, this season. There is a fairy tale show, but I forgot the name of it. There is also one, that I think, is called An American Haunting. What shows look interesting to you?

greekgoddess31

I am really interested in seeing American Horror Story (which I assume is what you are talking about) with Dylan McDermott and I am a huge fan of Supernatural but that isn't new this year.

Myrddin

For what's new this year, I have taken a liking to Ringer, the new show with Sarah Michelle Geller. I'm wondering if there will be a point in it when she'll get to show off her black-belt skills. I have also taken somewhat of a liking to Pan Am. We'll see how it goes. Free Agents (with Giles from Buffy), is the only new show, so far.

jerri

I like Ringer also. I've seen American Horror and I'm not quite sure I like it. Too much like Amityville but with unnecessary sexual components. I say unnecessary because it'd probably be a lot better without them.

greekgoddess31

I just saw an ad for Ringer. I loved the Buffy series with Sarah Michelle Gellar, so I might have to check this out. What is the story?

Enertia

Yes, what is the story behind Ringer? I had meant to say an American Horror Story. I still want to see it, but I think it already started showing.

magickz

Not really a Gellar fan but Ringer is kind of interesting. Its funny if you see our DVR list, nothing is really "his" or "hers" its totally random, our interests are insane sometimes. Has anyone caught Terra Nova?