Mythology based game

B

Bob Mervine

Hello,

I don't mean to intrude, I am not a bot, but I recently created a game where players can choose a Mythology and play against other Mythologies in a "War of Gods." I figured a forum like this would be interested. If not, I apologize for being forward.

Anyway, I currently have the Greek Myths against the Norse with plans for a Celtic, Hindu, Mesopotamian, Japanese and possibly a Mythology based on H.P. Lovecraft.

To learn more you can go to http://www.facebook.com/ComfyChairGames to see some of the sculpts of the models for the game. Or you can look for our web-site at www.comfychairgames.com

For those who are unaware of what a miniatures game is. It is a type of game where you buy the models that you would like to play in the game. You glue the models together and paint them or get someone to paint them for you. You then create a landscape on a table, much like people do when making train platforms. The models are then played with on the landscape you made. Every model has statistics for how far it can move in one turn (usually listed in inches) how many dice you need to roll to hit your opponent and how much damage you can take. That's an oversimplified version of the game but you get the idea.

Anyway, anyone who's interested should stop by and take a look. I'm a very avid fan of mythologies and this game is a way that I can share something I love while possibly educating people on why they should love it as well.

Hope to see some of you on the Facebook page.