Mythical monsters

Pegasis

There are many mythical monsters---Cyclops, the Loch Ness monster, Minotaur and Bigfoot to name a few. Do you have a favorite mythical monster?

Myrddin

Yep! Jormungandr from Norse, the world serpent. I feel the need to point out that neither the Loch Ness monster or Bigfoot/Sasquatch are mythical, but rather creatures of legend. They have sprung up into the imagination from observation and distorted sightings (of who knows what, really, but there there is a seed of truth ... however small).

magickz

I am not sure that I have a favorite myself but I know my youngest kid does, its Locky as she calls it (Loch Ness). Sometimes we make up stories about him too, did you know he has a magic dragon friend (our story from the other night).

Insights

I don't have any favorites per se, but I do love dragons. Any stories, myths, or legends with those firebreathing creatures I love. I personally think they were real.

Hmmmm I like Fenrir(Fenris) wolf from Norse myth, the Sphinx that gives riddles in Greek myth, and Apep in Egyptian myth (though he was not considered as a monster, I think.) :p