Movie curse

Nadai

Has anyone heard the myth where an actor takes a role of a person dealing with ghosts or practicing witchcraft and becomes cursed?
I was having a conversation with a friend about the movie The Poltergiest. We got onto the subject about how the actors in that movie later began to experience paranormal activity in their homelives. She told me that two of the characters from the movie actually died under mysterious circumstances! Possibly ghosts...who knows!? I'm curious though. We discussed how, in many situations, actors very well could inadvertantly invite spirits into their lives by taking part in these on-film rituals.
This makes me think about the television series Supernatural. I wonder what Sam and Dean would have to say about it.

Allie-Gator

I've heard of that and always wondered if they were actually cursed or if they were just incredibly unlucky. I was upset, though, when I heard that the little girl died so suddenly.

I don't believe in curses but I still think it's interesting. I think they said there was a curse related to the show Diff'rent Strokes but I can't remember all the things that were related to the alleged curse.