Know any good greek mythology webcomics out there?

Quicksilver

I'm starting my own, but I'd like to know whether there are other ones out there already, just for, you know, entertainment purposes because I always love visuals (especially since they never cast any good actors in Greek mythology movies).
Anyone know a good one?

krugos

There's one webcomic I like, nothing serious but it's funny and cute:
http://mytholol.smackjeeves.com/archive/
Here are other entries in that website. Some look amateurish but others have nice art, I haven't read them, though, so I don't know if they're good.
http://www.smackjeeves.com/search.php?submit=submit&comic_title=greek+mythology&submit=Search
I'm developing a webcomic too, I'm writing and a friend will do the art. It will take place during the argonauts generation (and maybe beyond if the artist doesn't get tired of it, lol). Sadly there's nothing to show yet, it will take a few months to start publishing, then it will be updated weekly. The bad news is the comic is originally in spanish, so it may suffer somewhat with my translations; I try my best, but my english is far from perfect.
If you've found other webcomics please do share a link.
I'll be looking forward to the one you're creating too. What kind of webcomic is it? An ongoing story, comic strips, a mix of both? Tell us something about it. When do you think you will start uploading pages?, or -if you started already- where can we read it?

Quicksilver

There's one webcomic I like, nothing serious but it's funny and cute:
http://mytholol.smackjeeves.com/archive/
Here are other entries in that website. Some look amateurish but others have nice art, I haven't read them, though, so I don't know if they're good.
http://www.smackjeeves.com/search.php?submit=submit&comic_title=greek+mythology&submit=Search
I'm developing a webcomic too, I'm writing and a friend will do the art. It will take place during the argonauts generation (and maybe beyond if the artist doesn't get tired of it, lol). Sadly there's nothing to show yet, it will take a few months to start publishing, then it will be updated weekly. The bad news is the comic is originally in spanish, so it may suffer somewhat with my translations; I try my best, but my english is far from perfect.
If you've found other webcomics please do share a link.
I'll be looking forward to the one you're creating too. What kind of webcomic is it? An ongoing story, comic strips, a mix of both? Tell us something about it. When do you think you will start uploading pages?, or -if you started already- where can we read it?
Thanks! I found a ton of great ones thanks to your links.
I hope you'll give me the link to yours when you've started publishing them.
As for mine... Well, I've just started it, as I said, but basically it's just sort of a day-to-day look at the life of the gods, not really based on any myths or anything, just the gods doing their own random stuff. :p

krugos

I'm in love with mytholol. It is hilarious!
Yes, that comic always put a smile on my face. Sadly, there's been no updates in a long time, I hope the author (Istoria) returns to it some day.
Thanks! I found a ton of great ones thanks to your links.
I hope you'll give me the link to yours when you've started publishing them.
Glad to hear you liked Mytholol and found some good stuff in the other link! I'll make sure to post the link to my own comic here when we publish the first pages.
As for mine... Well, I've just started it, as I said, but basically it's just sort of a day-to-day look at the life of the gods, not really based on any myths or anything, just the gods doing their own random stuff. :p
That sounds like fun! When can we start reading it?

Quicksilver

Yes, that comic always put a smile on my face. Sadly, there's been no updates in a long time, I hope the author (Istoria) returns to it some day.

Glad to hear you liked Mytholol and found some good stuff in the other link! I'll make sure to post the link to my own comic here when we publish the first pages.

That sounds like fun! When can we start reading it?
I'll post the link on here soon, when there's some more pages in it. What's yours about?

krugos

I'll post the link on here soon, when there's some more pages in it.
Cool, will be looking forward to it!
What's yours about?
The one I'm writing is an ongoing story about a woman named Klea. It begins when she's selected as one of seven girls from Athens to be sacrificed to the Minotaur, so at first we'll get to deal with that part of Theseus story. Later she will go her own way, meeting several mythological characters of that age, making some interesting friends like Atalanta or Heracles, and being witness to -or taking part in- some well known stories.

Myrddin

The one I'm writing is an ongoing story about a woman named Klea. It begins when she's selected as one of seven girls from Athens to be sacrificed to the Minotaur, so at first we'll get to deal with that part of Theseus story. Later she will go her own way, meeting several mythological characters of that age, making some interesting friends like Atalanta or Heracles, and being witness to -or taking part in- some well known stories.
Ooo, sounds interesting. I'll want to know when you're done.

krugos

Ooo, sounds interesting. I'll want to know when you're done.
Cool, I'll let you know. We're still at the early stages, though, so it will take a while. I'm still writing the first chapter and the artist will just start making character designs out of my descriptions. We're also looking for a colorist, but no luck with that so far.
In a couple of weeks or so, I'll make a new thread and I'll be posting some designs and finished pencil or inked pages as the artist sends them to me, so at least there's something to show before we start posting the finished work.

Myrddin

Cool, I'll let you know. We're still at the early stages, though, so it will take a while. I'm still writing the first chapter and the artist will just start making character designs out of my descriptions. We're also looking for a colorist, but no luck with that so far.
In a couple of weeks or so, I'll make a new thread and I'll be posting some designs and finished pencil or inked pages as the artist sends them to me, so at least there's something to show before we start posting the finished work.
I`ll be looking forward to it.

krugos

I think, being optmistic, we can start posting the first pages by September. Although we'll be posting one page weekly, I want to start posting more the first day, not sure yet how many. And we also want to have several pages made in advance, so if there's a delay in production we can still post pages as scheduled.

Myrddin

I think, being optmistic, we can start posting the first pages by September. Although we'll be posting one page weekly, I want to start posting more the first day, not sure yet how many. And we also want to have several pages made in advance, so if there's a delay in production we can still post pages as scheduled.
Makes sense. Certainly the way to do it.

Nadai

Cool, will be looking forward to it!

Sounds like it's going to be a great story! Can't wait to take a look at it.

krugos

I'm glad there's interest in the project, I hope we won't disappoint you.
_
We've had some delays, but we've set a date for the webcomic release by Novemeber 21, in order to coincide with a Comic Con in my country (Caracas Comic Con in Venezuela).
_
The artist has some scripted pages in his hands, as well as the description for all characters in the first chapter, I was hoping to see at least some designs last week but still no news. I can't wait to see what the characters will look like, the visual part also helps with the writing. I hope we can have something to show very soon.
_
We still haven't found a colorist, so that's another thing we have to worry about. If we can't find one then I'll do the colors myself as I'm not as busy as the artist... and my plan is eventually to convince him to draw more than one page a week, lol, so it's better not to give him too much to do.
_
That's what I'm doing too! :)
Any news with your project, Quicksilver? Looking forward to see it! :)