I know it's still early but........

MysticSunshine

Are you looking forward to Christmas getting here? Seems like it is coming earlier and earlier each year! I love the getting together with family and friends and watching the kids excitement but I do hate seeing it so 'commercialized' don't you?

magickz

I love all holidays but my own are a little more dear to me. Right now we have family coming in a few months before this large holiday but I have a feeling since it will be a family reunion of sorts, the kids will get spoiled too. We decided that while each parent shares different beliefs, our little girl can have one present from "Santa". :)

Dianna

I usually dread winter and that takes away my enjoyment of the holidays. This year I have promised myself that I would try my best to look forward to it. Maybe a change in attitude is all I need.

Toni

If Christmas were celebrated the way it was supposed to be, I would like it a lot better. It has been so commercialized that the true meaning has been lost. I do enjoy the family being together. That makes it special to me.

Nadai

I've been looking forward to Christmas since January 1st! I just love everything about it, except the traffic: classic cartoons, family, egg nog, food, music, egg nog, shopping, presents, EGG NOG!!! Delicious egg nog! I can't wait til Christmas!

Myrddin

I like egg nog too. With rum, of course, and a little nutmeg sprinkled on top. Also like the cartoons: Mickey's Christmas Carol, A Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and the Burl Ives Rudolph. Absolutely love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's just absolutely hilarious. And, yes, the food is good too. "Save the neck for me, Clark."

Nadai

I love those! Also Elf has become a big thing in our home. Favorite scene-Will Farrel vaulting onto a giant Christmas tree!

Myrddin

My half-sister loves that movie... and probably owns it. One way or another, I'll see it. It is now on my 'to watch' list.

magickz

I am not sure about most here but I have been looking forward to both Sahaim & Yule. ;)

The kids are still ecstatic, today after spending the entire time outside, in the heat we are all looking forward to some cooler months.