How did you pick your avatar?

Arachne

I found this pic somewhere random on the internet and thought she was pretty, so I used it. I'm actually about to look for a similar picture to use instead that's a little bit smaller, since parts of it get cut off in my posts :(

How about you?

Myrddin

Well, the last two avatars I had up were both crystal caves, something which has shown up in a number of Arthurian legends concerning Merlin as it is a magical cave he goes to as it provides insight and future events for him. The current one, as of May 27, I just like because it is dark and foreboding, and I have just always liked the dark and foreboding feeling. I don't know why.

Nadai

My first Avatar was an image of Eros and Psyche; their story is one of my favorites.
My current Avatar is an image of a vampire from the Black Rose article on Vampiric Love. I really like vampires and I loved this image.

Myrddin

My first Avatar was an image of Eros and Psyche; their story is one of my favorites.
My current Avatar is an image of a vampire from the Black Rose article on Vampiric Love. I really like vampires and I loved this image.
I like vampires too. Vampires and werewolves.