Hey =)

Hello =D

My name is Amy and I live in England, and i joined here because i love mythology, particularly norse mythology. Its a fairly new interest of mine, ive only read one book about Norse myth's but i hope to learn more by talking and reading on here; i find it much easier and funner to learn while talking to others.

I'm only 15, so im fairly young, and im planning on studying: archeology, geology, geography and german at college. In the future im hoping to study at the University College of London, and to get a degree in Icelandic or Viking studies, and from there, i just want to so things I enjoy, and hope to fuse all my interests together to have a job i can do and enjoy fully.

I have many other interests, and i hope to let them grow through my life. Some of them include: metal music, mythology (obviously), paganism and occult, fashion and textiles, gothic art and mainly just traveling.

Many Thanks,
Amy =D

Rhonda Tharp

Nice to meet you Amy. I'm Rhonda - in Texas, I teach US History and was allowed to teach a World Myth class for a few years. Love all cultures' myths, especially Celtic, Norse, Egyptian, Greek, Hindu and Chinese.

@LegendofJoe, it was called: 'The Penguin Book of Norse Myths: Gods of the Vikings' , just like a nice, introductory book on Norse mythology.

@Rhonda, thats really awesome that you got to teach such an awesome subject! I like celtic mythology, my dad's half welsh, so that could be part of the reason. If find most myths pretty interesting, its nice seeing how they all link together.