He's taking over urban legends too!

greekgoddess31

So Charlie Sheen wasn't happy with just driving the living crazy apparently because now there is a internet myth that he was found dead. Of course it isn't true, but is there no area that can be left untainted by him?

Nadai

I think the more people respond to his antics the more he will do them. He's making a lot of money now because he's gone "crazy". People want to hear him rant about his "craziness". There is another thread about celebrities faking their deaths, in case you haven't seen it. I think celebs just do it for more attention.

Myrddin

I think the more people respond to his antics the more he will do them. He's making a lot of money now because he's gone "crazy". People want to hear him rant about his "craziness". There is another thread about celebrities faking their deaths, in case you haven't seen it. I think celebs just do it for more attention.
There are much better ways to get attention -- that don't make you look bad.

Goddess2u

Charlie Sheen just cracks me up period. I agree with everyone else though the more attention he gets the more he will do. Makes me think of a child who misbehaves in order to get attention.

Chablis

What the heck went wrong with this dude? He used to be a good actor and what seemed to be a normal person. I wonder what his dad thinks about all this stuff and I feel really bad for his kids.

magickz

In one sense I feel bad for the guy, I know many people who have been pushed to the brink he is at, but they still (mostly) came back from it okay. Another part of me thinks he is a very funny man, and a 3rd part reminds me that he is good at getting attention (and business).

Allie-Gator

The dead rumor has been going around about a lot of celebrities these days. It's one of those urban legends that never seem to go away and just continue to fill up your email inbox.

TheLoreman

You know, when you consider the awful horrors that some people have to endure in this world and that just a modicum of media exposure would help them no end, I find it incredibly vulgar that some jumped up dingus like charlie sheen is still making the headlines. This guy needs to be drop kicked into some impoverished country and be made to fend for himself to learn the value of life. If he fails then so be it. One less moron in the world.

Lorey

He doesn't really have to do much anymore to gain attention. You can clearly see that he has serious problems. I honestly don't think he really wants all of this publicity. The public is just having fun with him now.

Myrddin

You know, when you consider the awful horrors that some people have to endure in this world and that just a modicum of media exposure would help them no end, I find it incredibly vulgar that some jumped up dingus like charlie sheen is still making the headlines. This guy needs to be drop kicked into some impoverished country and be made to fend for himself to learn the value of life. If he fails then so be it. One less moron in the world.
I'm thinking he should be drop kicked into another universe. Preferably one with demonic creatures -- certainly not other people for him to annoy. Then he would really learn, and we wouldn't have to hear about it at all. And then literally there would be one less moron in the world.