Have you ever had your fortune read?

Nadai

Atrocities like that make me feel sick.
Ditto. It's unfortunate that things like that still happen, but that's the world we live in. What is really sad is that they think that her killer killed her because he had been stalking her and she turned down his advances, bu because he said it was in the name of religion, he probably won't be prosecuted.

Myrddin

Ditto. It's unfortunate that things like that still happen, but that's the world we live in. What is really sad is that they think that her killer killed her because he had been stalking her and she turned down his advances, bu because he said it was in the name of religion, he probably won't be prosecuted.
That's disgusting; murder is murder. It shouldn't matter what the reasons are. When someone kills someone, they should be prosecuted. Put behind bars for the rest of their miserable lives.:mad:

Katie

Amazing how this thread grew. I was wondering, how exactly are tarot cards read? Like is there a specific language that is used? Or the pictures have interpretations? I nearly went to a tarot card reader in the mall but I was worried about what I would hear. The closest I've come to tarot cards was in the big screen of a movie theatre. I know. haha.

My dad can read palms. I asked him to read mine but he said something about mine not being too developed yet and I was too young. But that was years ago. Maybe I should ask again.