Halloween marathons

Enertia

Halloween marathons, are my favorite way to spend October nights. Does anyone know of a good zombie, or vintage horror movie marathon? I have seen Freddie and Jason marathons, but I would love to catch some vintage horror movies on!

Nadai

The Leprechaun movies are a good scary movie selection, I think. Gremlins is also pretty cool. I guess everyone loves the Saw movies, but those are too creepy for me-I've only seen the first.

Myrddin

I haven't seen any of the Saw movies - too gory. Maybe one day I'll check one of them out. Have seen parts of Gremlins which I find quite amusing - now. The very first time I saw it, I was just a young kid and got freaked out (a babysitter who didn't have any kids of his own, so had no clue that maybe my sister and I wouldn't like it). Anyways... Please do tell about these Leprechaun movies.

Nadai

There were five movies I believe.
In the first movie a man captures a leprechaun and acquires his pot-o-gold. He takes the gold home not realizing that the leprechaun has followed. The leprechaun goes on a killing spree to get his gold back. The gold keeps falling into more and more people's hands so the leprechaun has to keep killing to get it back. Each movie is pretty much the same, but different people, different ways to die, etc. They're actually pretty good, if not a bit redundant.