Great new show

greekgoddess31

I came across this great new show called Once Upon A Time. The premise is that an evil queen sent all the fairy tale creatures from Snow White to Rumpelstiltskin to the real world and they don't remember who they are. One woman must save them all.

LegendofJoe

I saw it for the first time last Sunday.
It's not bad. Of course it doesn't hurt that i have a crush on Snow White:D

Myrddin

I watch that show. I find it to be quite enjoyable. Grimm is a good show as well, based more on fairy tale creatures than characters. It's basically about a homicide detective who finds out he's the last in the ancetral line of either Jacob or Wilhelm Grimm, I'm jot sure which one. As a descendant, he sees things others don't.

greekgoddess31

That is so funny that you mentioned Grimm because I just watched that one tonight. It looks interesting. when does Once Upon A Time air? I watched it On Demand so I don't know when it is really on.

jerri

I like it a lot-it's fun picking out who is who. I didn't understand who the innkeeper was until I realized her granddaughter always wore a red scarf. I also like how Rumpelstiltskin also remembers life before.

WinterWitch

I like it a lot-it's fun picking out who is who. I didn't understand who the innkeeper was until I realized her granddaughter always wore a red scarf. I also like how Rumpelstiltskin also remembers life before.
Did Rumpelstiltskin say something that actually indicated that he remembers the past? The only thing I have noticed is that he keeps collecting 'favors.' I am enjoying the show, but can't quite decide where it is all going. What has to happen to completely break the spell?

jerri

Two examples of him remembering the past was his commenting on Emma's name when he heard it-that related back to hearing her name when he was in the prison cell. He also got the Mayor to move aside and let him leave by saying 'Please' which was the condition of her getting info from him in the old world. I'm not sure what Emma has to do. Maybe Snow White has to kiss the Prince? He is awake now.

Enertia

I have not watched Grimm, or Once Upon a Time. When I saw the previews for both shows, I had meant to DVR them, but never got around to it. I guess, I need to catch up on the shows with OnDemand, because everyone makes them sound so interesting.

Myrddin

I am enjoying the show, but can't quite decide where it is all going. What has to happen to completely break the spell?
Something that won't come until they're ready to end the series I guess. So who knows how long that will take.

magickz

I like the way both shows are taking a twist (Once & Grimm), they have to be our two new favorites of the year. I was a little sad to see Eureka cancel out but at least in the same year I got two new shows. :)

WinterWitch

I like the way both shows are taking a twist (Once & Grimm), they have to be our two new favorites of the year. I was a little sad to see Eureka cancel out but at least in the same year I got two new shows. :)
Although Eureka has been cancelled there is still the animated Christmas special to look forward to! There is also one more season so they should be able to wrap everything up. I love that show, but I think ending with one more season is the way to go. There just really isn't a whole lot of things left that they could do to keep the show interesting. I will miss it though.