Flood watch

magickz

We are down for some nasty rain today, the flood watch has been going on since about 6'oclock last evening and its not about to let up. I love that we live on a large hill but it is not going to help getting out to the stores and whatnot. Anyone else with nasty weather this week?

Isabelle

We have had rain and cold for several days now. I think they finally lifted our flood watch, but we have a chance of snow flurries this morning. I am in Georgia so snow in November would be pretty rare.

greekgoddess31

We have a winter storm warning in effect for tonight. We have been getting pelted with rain and ice all morning and we are supposed to see 3-6 inches of snow by tomorrow morning.

magickz

Before it was even supper time we ended up going out to check on the outside pets and found mini lakes all through the yard. I am amazed we even managed to get through the driveway, being part gravel most of it has already washed away. A true mess, thanks rain.

We've been having rain now for three days. We are supposed to be getting some ice/snow tonight. I don't know if we will, but that's what's been predicted.

N

Nike09

well dude thanks for sharing i was not aware of this dear :)

magickz

I think the weather is just insane lately, like its having mini issues or something working its way up to be a nasty winter. I almost busted my rump coming down our back deck this morning to leave for work (we have a hardwood deck and our carport is in the backyard). Frost was all over the place and it 'smelled like winter'.

Myrddin

We got our first big dusting of snow this morning, which I suspect will last probably at least until tomorrow (though it will of course remain cold, freezing, freeezing cold). Oh, winter, how I loathe thee.

N

Nike09

well dear i am really not aware of this but thanks for sharing .