Favorite roman god or goddess

Do you have a favorite Roman god or goddess?

I love to read about Juno and Venus. Venus is my favorite goddess though because she is supposed to represent love and desire. I guess it's a romantic notion but I enjoy reading about her.

Myrddin

I like Venus for that very same reason, though in Roman mythology I wouldn't say I have a favourite. At least not yet.

Perseus

I like Neptune because he's the god of seas and rivers. Also because he causes earthquakes with his trident:D

Olsen

I like Apollo because he's the only god that maintains his name the same in both Greek and Roman mythologies (although some Roman poets often referred to him as Phoebus). Also, he was the protector of arts and the Romans dedicated a lot of games and festivities to him. He was very important during the time of Augustus, as the latter claimed to be Apollo's son.

Enchanted

Bacchus all the way! What can I say, I like a good party! My sweetie dressed as him for Halloween a few years ago and it was a great time, with lots of grapes eaten and drank in his honor... I just like the idea of a god of revelry.

Artemis

Diana, goddess of the Moon and the hunt, twin sister of Apollo, daughter of Jupiter and Latona; whose equivalent in Greek Mythology is Artemis, the Goddess of the Moon, fertility and childbirth, twin sister of Apollo and daughter of Zeus with Leto.