Favorite mythological weapon

CancerLeo

Throughout various myths, there have been a variety of magical or special weapons capable of otherworldly power. What is your favorite weapon from any myth, whether it be japanese, celtic, greek, or from any other origin?

Mine would have to be the Pashupatastra, one of Shiva's weapons that had the power to destroy all creation and vanquish all beings.

LegendofJoe

My favorite is the Gae Bolg. It is Cuchulainn's ultimate weapon which he uses as a last resort. It was a type of barbed spear thrown with the foot. It penetrates anything put in front of it, and once it makes contact with its target, lets loose its barbs into all the nooks and crannies of the victim.
Cuchulainn is Ireland's national hero.

Libros

My favourite is Ruyi Jingu Bang, the magical staff of Monkey in Journey to the West. Originally an iron pillar that fixed the depths of the sea, Monkey can use his magic to shrink it to the size of a needle to hide behind his ear, or make it as high as a mountain. He wields it ferociously in combat, despite it weighing over 8.5 tons!

Olsen

I like the weapons from Norse mythology, such as Gungnir (Odin's magical spear that always hits its mark) and Mjöllnir (Thor's hammer, with which he controls thunder and lightning). The hammer is said to have been created by dwarves and dark elves at the request of Loki.