Family blood lines

Well hello to all i know its off topic but just wanted to get to know people,and their blood lines....like me i call myself a hinez 57 because im french,german,irish,scottish,cherokee,apache,comanchee,sweedish,welch,spaniard.......thats al fro now but i have traced back far enough that i come from the mcallisters in irland i belive later became allison which is my first name (lilith morningstar...nickname) and my mothers side last name....so anywhosits whats yalls family and background???

Talaria

Nice to meet you Lilith! Impressive backgroung there. I am very very Irish. My family name is very old but they dropped the Mc before my name so now people assume I'm Italian. I also have French, Scottish,English and German roots. My last name means "son of jocelyn"(Jocelyn was a Norman invader) in Gaelic and is spelled like this Mac Oisdealbhaigh. My aunt says it also meant deer-like at one time...not really sure how that goes. My family has an extensive Military, political and film entertainment background. My distant cousin was the Prime Minister of Ireland and I think another cousin is still an active, something...a judge maybe here in Chicago. I am also related to Dolores Costello who is Drew Barrymore's Grandmother and Mary Costello who was Grace Kelly's great-grandmother. Its fun to learn about our bloodlines!

Awsome background there.....and my real name is allison gabrielle davis.....allison meaning heroine of god...gabrielle means messenger of god/fight for gods love and davis means son of david......so i have a pretty intresting background i have family ties to robert e lee....im blood realeated to jesse james(the outlaw) he is like my cousin hahahaha we used to own land in austin texas but back when 5 bucks made u rich....we sold it!!!! So my family wont really share old family ties with me at all to many dark family secrets so i really dont know anything!!!! lol

Talaria

haha awesome...maybe thats where your animalistic tendencies come from, a gun-slinging, take no prisoners, whiskey drinking Jesse James! I love Texas I ALWAYS have fun there!

Talaria

I go there every year. I have family in San Antonio/New Braunfels and some friends in Austin. My family drops me off at the Alamo...no one else likes exploring it like I do haha.

Rhonda Tharp

Wow! Bunch of Texas girls here, lol. I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area, and my family lives in San Antonio, as well. I was in Virginia before TX, and I visited Monticello, UVA and DC this summer.

Isabelle

Well never been to Texas but I am a Southern gal. I have a great deal of Scottish, Irish, and cherokee blood running through my veins. I haven't traced my blood line though I would love to have the time to do so one day. Most of what I do know comes from family members.

Boudica

I've got a lot of different things in me too. I do have great grandparents on my mom's side that were full blooded Italian so I know I have that in me. I believe there is a lot if Irish too but the rest is just a mix.

Bona Dea

I've got a mix of French, British, Irish and Scottish. On my dad's side I have my family tree going back to 1066 and the Battle of Hastings - the first person on the tree is depicted in the Bayeux Tapestry and written about in the history if the events.

Rhonda Tharp

Mom's side - traced back to a boy on the Mayflower from England
Dad's side - Dutch - from the city of Doesburg Netherlands (our last name is Dusenbury, go figure), came to New York colony in 1654 - then New Amsterdam