Doppelganger

Allie-Gator

I'm sure a lot of you know what a doppelganger is. For those of you who don't, a doppelganger is a spirit double of yourself. The legend says, if you meet your doppelganger, you will die soon. It's a German myth and was brought to the US by early German immigrants. Interesting concept though. I wonder how much I can blame on my doppelganger? :)

magickz

I have yet to meet my twin (or doppelganger) but I remember a friend of mine from years ago always told me that I looked like Kate Moss. I never saw it of course but who knows what silly guys think back during school years. :)

LegendofJoe

There was also a two man disco group back in the eighties with the name Doppelganger.
They had a hit called comminication breakdown (not the Led Zeppelin song)
Their video is on youtube.

Apparently I have a doppleganger living close by. I just moved here and went to Target for the first time. The cashier told me "You always come in here by yourself and you always look so sad." I had never been there before in my life.

Myrddin

Apparently I have a doppleganger living close by. I just moved here and went to Target for the first time. The cashier told me "You always come in here by yourself and you always look so sad." I had never been there before in my life.
That's kind of creepy.

Katie

Oh my gosh this just gave me goosebumps. I remember meeting a doppleganger of my friend. She waved from inside the our classroom and when I went in no one is there. Of course my friend was more freaked out than I was. She started crying when I told her :-|

Toni

I have always been told that everyone has a double. I have had folks ask me if I had a sister or they have mistaken me for someone else. I always say no but she must be a beautiful lady if she looks like me. Laughing!!!!!:D

I agree it's kind of creepy. I feel like hanging out at that Target more often to see if I can find her. Shouldn't be too hard if she looks like me and goes there everyday, right? I just didn't know how to respond to that woman when she told me she sees me all the time. It's hard to argue that you've never been there before.