Do you collect anything?

Is there anything cool that you collect? I've always collected penguins. They are adorable. I've also considered picking up something else to collect though. Something I could find at antique stores. Any suggestions?

Myrddin

Well, I tends to collect books. More than half of what's on my shelf I have not yet read. But will -- that's why I buy them. Pretty much any title that grabs my attention, and has an interesting synopsis on the back, I get. Probably not the kind of thing you're looking for, though.

Nadai

Similar to Myrddin, I collect books, though I've read all of mine. I read them immediately. I have several on several topics: Anthropological studies, Theology, mythology, paranormal, horror, romance, mystery. I love books! I can't wait until I have enough to have the excuse to build a library in my home!
When I was little I collected rocks-I still have some of them sitting on my bookcase. My son has since taken up collecting rocks and bringing them to me as gifts so now I have those as well.

Artemis

I used to collect matches from hotels and restaurants, but they don't have them anymore, and I lost my collection when we moved house. Now I am collecting memories...