Demon Slaying

Demon Slaying

I want to collect as much information on Demon Slaying as I can.

In particualr how they can be slayed? one way I know of is slicing their heads off with a special sword a demon slayer uses. are there any alternative ways? is it that any way a demon is killed it goes back to hell (I don't believe so). What are the ways to do so?

Anyone sharing anything they know would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
I

Garmr

Demon Slaying is...An oddity, made popular by contemporary sci- and fantasy fiction. Demons were more typically censured or rebuked, allegedly, this being done by priests and a practice that continues up to today. In some ecclestial academies of the present, "excorcism" (as what rebuking or dispossessing a spirit is commonly called) is an actual, apllicable course.

If you want to get technical on actually slaying a demon however, the techniques usually varied only slightly, the components dependant on what type of demon or demoniac you are facing (witches, vampires, the possessed): Such as driving a stake through the heart, cutting of the head and burying it elsewhere after burning the body, appeasing the dead with a sacrifice so they do not return, etc.

HermesRulz101

Not sure if this way was ever used but making a well i dont know binding sacrifice and or deal please respond if this technique was ever used