Dang i dred it

magickz

We are officially moving, well all most officially but everything is in the works now. It has been a crazy month and now we still have a great bit left. Is it bad that I hate the idea of moving but I love the idea of finding things to pitch out that we no longer user or need?

LegendofJoe

We are officially moving, well all most officially but everything is in the works now. It has been a crazy month and now we still have a great bit left. Is it bad that I hate the idea of moving but I love the idea of finding things to pitch out that we no longer user or need?
Best of luck!
Moving can be a b####.

Toni

Good luck. You will probably find things that you forgot you had. Depends on how long you have lived in one place. I counted the times I have moved and it totals 14. However, it's been a long time since the last move. Probably need to do it again just to get rid of some stuff.

Nadai

I always loved Spring Cleaning because I could do exactly that. and because it's nice to be able to go through old boxes and take a trip down memory lane.
Congrats on the new place and good luck with the move!

Artemis

Moving and Spring Cleaning is always an ordeal and some partners are not always a great help.
I can't imagine how we accumulate such amount of possessions that seems to add up every year!