Cryptozoology

Medusa

I have been fascinated by cryptozoology ever since I heard about the Loch Ness Monster. I have never been able to research but I would love to be able to do so to find out the truth about some of these mythical creatures. What if we actually found Nessie or Champ or a Chupachabra for example! Wouldn't that be exciting!

Dragonsbreath

You mean like finding a dragon? I'd love it! I'd like to do a hunt too. It would be so interesting to do something like that even if you didn't find anything. I want to go hunt for the Jersey Devil. He's supposed to be circulating around somewhere.

well i live in jarrell texas a small lil town and we have our myths like the one about goatman.....and i have family that lives out in tombstone az and they have there legends as well as la larona, chupacabra,and many ghosts....what a small world we live in huh?

Sasquatch

Interesting! I have a friend who is a paranormal investigator. He has had quite a few encounters with things that aren't easily explained. I am always saying I'm going on a hunt with him but I haven't yet.